Saturday, 16 January 2016

Adaptation B - Further Refinement

So after feed back on my last post I started researching into people from established groups/teams to adapt varying vehicles from. I have looked at groups like; Big Hero 6, Suicide Squad, X-Men, the A-Team, but I think I have settled for the avengers. This is because the characters in my opinion are more varied and the characteristics more apparent. More specifically I would like to focus on Iron Man, The Hulk and Black Widow. Also from looking at things like Wacky Races, Crash Team Racing, films and shows etc. I think I have a greater understanding of how I may adapt a more realistic vehicle for each character. In terms of vehicles I believe that Iron Man would have some form of car, the Hulk some form of tank and Black Widow a form of Motorbike.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie

    I think you may have misunderstood me. You need to find something literary (abstract) not something that exists already. The Avengers are too steeped in design and defined already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI - You were closer with actors / personalities (abstract). Try not to go with obvious examples like the Avengers who are stylised and attached to defined iconography already.

    ReplyDelete