In terms of adaptation my idea is to adapt a person's characteristics into a car. So an athlete would be more like a sports car and a business man more like a luxury saloon.
My Ideas for people and type of car are as follows:
- Muhammed Ali - Would be more like a super car, his strength would translate into a high horsepower, his speed and agility and physique into a sporting aesthetic.
- Winston Churchill - Would be more like a a luxury saloon, like a Bentley or Rolls Royce. His sophistication and personality would translate into strong lines and a high quality look.
- Al Capone - Would be more of an old luxury car with a modern twist. His criminal attributes could translate as hidden compartments or concealed guns/gadgets much like an old Bond car.
- Scarlett Johansson - Would be more like a sleek sports car. Her physique can translate in to a sleek and fast bodywork, with her acting ability or her power would translate into a sporty powerful car under the bodywork.
- Usain Bolt - Would be more like a muscle car. His speed would translate into the straight line speed of a muscle car as well as his defined physique translating into bold muscular lines.